AVReporter is a smart solution, a software tool, a key component to energy management systems.
Many companies and institutes started adapting to new rules and regulations of energy management, also trying to become more responsible for the environment and cut down on energy costs and consumption.
Generally the first step is introducing an energy management programme. Energy advisors can be invited to investigate the current situation and make suggestions for changes. Small steps like switching the lights of when unused, closing doors to keep heat in can result in 5-10% energy savings. Factories, bigger institutes, blocks of apartments most probably will be looking to achieve a better ratio in the smart way. Energy management systems can measure data via installed hardware and turn it into valuable information. The AVReporter Energy Management software then will turn this information into reports and analytical information aiding energy efficiency, helping to realize where and when to change user platform in order to reduce consumption.
AVReporter has different versions and modules, serving the specific needs of the customers.
Below are some of the specific key elements of AVReporter, but new developments are coming soon:
• The desktop and web interface are intuitive and user-friendly, they have been designed for the needs of the engineer and the manager, as well. Everyday users will require minimal training
• The high performance modular structure (support 32 bit and 64 bit environment) designed to be scalable taking advantage of the latest windows operating system and CPU technologies
• Accessible on mobile applications e.g.: tablet PC, Smart phones (android).
• Equipped with a comprehensive suite of energy management reporting tools, at the same time it remains open to utilize custom add-on modules, can be downloaded and added at any time
• Alarming and Monitoring - Sophisticated alarm systems are guarding efficiency, prevention programmes and security.
• Provides reporting for all the utilities in one platform (electric energy, gas, vapour, water, sewage, etc.)
• Fits in the custom billing and cost allocation module summaries for multi-tenanted facilities or multi-departmental operations, complete with the option to export key financial data to existing invoicing or ERP systems
• Reporting energy use by product, production unit or some other unit of service, as required for tracking the Key Performance Indicators for any business (kWh/HDD, kWh/ton, kWh/unit, kWh, shift, etc)
• Supports local requirements, such as language, currency, date format, corporate formatting standards, custom reports or dashboards, custom calculation methods
• Powerful query engine for custom calculations at real-time or using pre-calculated source data. Results can be stored in the database for report execution. This same tool can be used to create forecasts from historical data.
• Broad range of report and dashboard applications such as KPI reports, Energy Ratings using ABC charting, Energy Use Allocation, Energy by Threshold Limits, Optimization of energy bookings, Energy Consumption Forecasting, reports of Green House Gases, CO2 emission calculations, Examination of quality features, Statements of efficiency, application management of renewable energy sources, etc.
• AVReporter can be networked with data concentrator devices directly, commercial metering systems using serial, Ethernet, or wireless devices, as well as, with databases in commercial HVAC control systems, SCADA systems, DCS systems, ERP systems, etc.
• Comprehensive Multi-User and Security Access Level Management, whereby each user has a login name and password, providing access to specific menus and features. Users can be limited to individual buildings, departments or organizational levels.
• AVReporter can be installed using a Server-Client solution and/or a web based solution; this combination is used to meet the specific requirements accessing individual sites for International or Multi-site applications.